Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Harmonic aspects drawn on natal charts

I can see in (say) my 19th harmonic chart that Moon, Saturn and Pluto are conjunct ... and that this conjunction forms a Grand Trine with Sun and Mercury, plus an opposition to Venus.

However, I'd like** to then be able to pull up my natal chart ... (with only these 6 planets "turned on") ... and see that Moon-Saturn-Pluto form a 19H triangle; Pluto-Mercury-Sun form a 57H triangle and the Moon is making a 38H aspect to Venus.

[** I can do this with my $550 USA Sirius 3 software and believe it also can be done in the (slightly) less expensive Solar Fire program. So - although (as a practitioner of harmonics in astrology) I know this functionality can "take astrology into the 21st Century" - I also know that very few of us (ie. astrology students) have the funds to pay for the high-end programs that currently provide it.]

Slavko has reacted to this post.
Slavko

The option to selectively choose which planets to show is coming, but not in the next release as it is to address an unfortunate problem that appears happens on new installations with no charts already saved. I will try to get it done for the following release.

Slavko has reacted to this post.
Slavko